Wallace Fitness™ Health Challenge
5th Annual Wallace Fitness™ Health Challenge 2022
Have you ever tried to lose weight but failed? Have you tried to eat “healthy” and not seen results? Have you joined a gym but stopped going because you were overwhelmed?
Starting your health and wellness journey can be difficult but you don’t have to do it alone.
Start 2022 off right and register for our 5th Annual Wallace Fitness™ Health Challenge. This years challenge will be virtual/online and last for 8 weeks. Our team of highly experienced world-class trainers have come together to create a program that will help you burn fat and gain muscle safely.
Let’s work together and create a healthy lifestyle that you can maintain throughout the year!
The 5th Annual Wallace Fitness™ Health Challenge will start on January 17th, 2022 and end on March 14th, 2022.
The 2022 Health Challenge will include:
- 8 week training plan based on your fitness level that can be completed at home or in a gym
- Nutrition Guidelines
- Weekly Mini-Challenges
- Weekly Check-Ins
- Access to a private group of like minded people for accountability and motivation
- BONUS: Weekly Live Classes through Zoom
- BONUS: Chance to win prizes throughout the challenge in addition to grand prizes
- And More!
*Medical release may be required. Must sign waiver. No refunds.*
Are you ready to leave 2020 behind like we are? Start your 2021 STRONG! Participate in our Wallace Fitness™ Health Challenge. An 8 week long VIRTUAL/ONLINE challenge that helps you burn fat, gain muscle and leave behind the unhealthy habits you got during the pandemic!
This is BEYOND WEIGHT LOSS! This is about changing your lifestyle. It’s your new 2021 attitude.
Join as a team or individual. Chance to win prizes weekly. Have fun getting healthy!
Challenge will start on January 18th, 2021 and end on March 14th, 2021.
- Training plan based on your level that can be completed at home or in a gym environment
- Nutrition Guidelines
- Workout/nutrition tips
- Training videos
- Weekly Challenges
- Weekly Check-ins
- Access to private group for accountability and motivation
- Competing for a chance to win a prize as a team or individual
- Bonus: Weekly Zoom Classes
*Medical release may be required. Must sign waiver. No refunds.