Wallace Fitness is busy and growing and we currently have two job openings.
Apply in person at our studio: 252 N Donnelly Street in Mount Dora.
Title: Wallace Fitness Personal Trainer
Position: Part Time Employee
- Able to work mornings from 7am-11am and nights 4pm-7:30pm
- Able to work Saturdays 8am-1pm
- 10 or more hrs a week with potential to grow
Rate: Negotiable, base rate plus Bonus
- Must have current, Personal training, CPR and First Aid certifications or obtain it prior to hire date
- Willing and able to learn the Wallace Fitness Personal Training Discipline
- Ability to perform exercises and movements as demonstrations for clients min of 45lb
- Friendly and presentable
- Organized and clean
- Reliable and punctual
- Passionate about health and fitness
- Genuine care for all Wallace Fitness clients and Wallace Fitness Team Members
- Ability to train clients of all ages
- Sales experience a plus
Responsibilities and Duties:
Include but not limited to followings as assigned:
- Assume the responsibility of training existing clients
- Create fitness programs following WF guidelines
- Manage appointments
- Answer phone calls
- Clean & maintain the facilities
- Perform office duties; efficient in MAC (Apple) computer skills
- Maintain personal integrity and your own health and fitness
Front Desk Associate
Front Desk Associate (Part/Full Time)
Description of Preferred Candidates
Positive, outgoing and health conscious.
Organized and structured
Passionate about fitness and/or Customer Service.
Proper phone etiquette and administrative tasks.
Professional appearance, hygiene and cleanliness.
Prompt and ready to work each day.
Greet Members, Guests and Staff entering and leaving the facility.
Check in members, communicate account concerns and rescheduling.
Manage a high profile scheduling system for all trainers.
Maintain facility cleanliness.
Promote and handle transactions for retail items daily along with stocking/facing inventory.
Skills and Experience
Strong communication and multitasking.
Strong organizational skills.
Some receptionist experience preferred.
Customer service and rapport building skills.
Efficient in Apple/MAC
Salary: $9/hr starting pay
Hours may vary weekly from 20 hours/week up to 40 hours/week based on work performance.